Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blessings

Sorry for my gap in blogging last week.  It was one of those weeks I don't want to repeat for a while.  I am laughing because I don't want to cry :)  and it is also easier to try to see the goodness in the week rather than the negative. 




Between the doctors visits,  family cirsis's, vet visits and sadnesses of last week I found love of families,  support of friends,  the power of prayer,  blessings of safety and a huge amount of patience I didn't know I had.  I love it when through challenges so much growth happens and a positive attitude reigns supreme. 



This blog today is one of thanks for spring flowers blossoming and rain falling to give us water in our water tanks.  Thanks for families who love no matter what and for the gift of friendship.  Thanks for the power to stand through the strong winds and to gain greater roots to with stand the winds ahead. Thanks for the understanding to have faith in people even when their actions could dictate to me to think other wise. 



What can you be thankful for today?  write a list in your gratitude journal.  How many thnings can you find.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I am also grateful for loving and supportive family. Life's challenges are so much easier when you know you don't have to face them alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you so much. Facing challenging experiences are so much better with support

    ReplyDelete