Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello and welcome

This is a start of a new blog one that values families,  mothers and their children. 

So to introduce myself .... My name is Catherine Parkinson and I am a stay at home mum of 5 wonderful children.  I have 3 daughters aged 19, 17 and 14 and 2 boys aged 10 and 7.  They are all wonderful and beautiful and very unique.  I have been married for 20 years to Philip, an amazing father and husband.  I am a fabric artist (see my blog at http://catherineparkinson.blogspot.com/ for work that I create)  a primary teacher (elementary school-I only do occasional relieving)  and a general maid :)  to all those who live with me.  Life is hectic,  tiring,  exhausting and sometimes fun! 

So welcome and come on in.  Please feel free to comment on posts, discuss topics of interest and invite others to join us. The more input we have the more we can get out of our discussions.

Let us value our important jobs and love the lives we lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment