Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Believe in you

I went to the Time out for woman conference today (LDS womans inspirational conference) 
It was amazing. 

I came away believing more in my self than I had done for a long time.  I felt motivated to make a difference and to believe that I,  just one of me,  could influence many people in the part of the world I live in.  

The conference theme was..

Choose to Become....

Think of the possibilities of what I can choose to become....what you could choose to become.  We all have dreams and hopes in our hearts.  Many of them stay there unfufilled. I use the children, time restaints,  lack of skills, others opinions and fear as excuses.  But really there aren't any excuses.  We all have so much potential and skills within us.  I think they are so buried and so deep that they get missed sometimes. 

 Write down today what you dream about and what you want to become. 


I am choosing to become who I was born to be and who I am deep inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment