Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gratitude journal

Hi everyone.  What a lovely week it had been.  I am so grateful for my wonderful family who love and support me so much. 

My life is filled with so many wonderful blessings.  Do you know if you live in a 1st world country you are part of the 8% of the world who have hot running water.  I had to remind my self of that quite regularly when having a shower in a gravity feed water system :)   There are so many things in my life many of us take for granted.  How often do you see this......




So how do we change those lines and how do we lead a more thankful life?




Are we just saving it for the right moment?

I have found having a gratitude journal really helps finding the right moment in every moment of our lives.  I promised more information on gratitude journals.  So today I am going to show you how to make one!! 

  1. First you need a journal or notebook.  What ever you can afford
  2. For a plain book make it your own by decorating it.  Try using magazine clipping so positive words,  pictures,  drawings, or make a slip cover for it.
  3. Read the rules.  You can print this out for your own use.

Gratitude journal

This book is to help you see life through new eyes.

  Everything in life can be a blessing depending on how we see it.

Rules

1.  Write in your book everyday
2.  Write at least 5 things you are grateful  for each day
3.   At least 2 things you are grateful for must be about yourself.

Promises

1.   You will feel more grateful for everything in your life
2.   You will feel happier
3.   You will enjoy life more
4.   You will appreciate people around you more




4.   Write in it everyday and soon all the promises will come to your life

Give it a go and see what miracles can happen

2 comments:

  1. I try to write a few things I am grateful for every time I write in my journal, but I have to admit that some days it is hard for me to come up with more than one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the negative. But this is a great way to turn that around. Thanks Catherine...I'm going to try this one. xx

    ReplyDelete